Corporate headquarters of a high growth public company is seeking a strong senior level Java Developer to join its development team. The Senior Java Software Developer will develop and maintain applications for state-of-the-art systems.
As a Senior Java Software Developer for the Development Team, the individual will be part of the team responsible for managing the design, development, implementation and support. The ideal candidate would be an expert in Java design and development, and have experience developing or interfacing with Oracle databases.
- Bachelor' Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field;
- 5+ years’ experience developing with Java
- Experience with and strong understanding of:
- Multi-threaded server side development
- Interaction with Oracle databases
- Java performance tuning tools
- Java debugging and memory profiling tools
- Hands on experience with some/all of these: Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Log4j, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in design and system architecture including documentation of the same.
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure, and effectively multi-task;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Prefer some experience with financial math;
- Experience and understanding of JBOSS or other Java Enterprise Servers
- Experience and understanding of object oriented design and methodologies.
ADDITIONAL HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS POSITION:
20%-35% Targeted Annual Bonus (They have paid this out 12 of the past 12 years)
STOCK / EQUITY (20%-35% of annual salary)
401(k) with 100% matching of the first 5%
Excellent Medical/Vision/Dental benefits