AppLovin's advertising platform depends on two things: real time serving decisions and parsing lots of data to match a consumer with an appropriate marketing campaign. This role is specifically for someone on our back end team.
This position reports to our lead engineer.
- You’ll be working on our back end systems which are primarily written in Java.
- You’ll be enhancing our advertising + data SDKs
- Help implement testing process for code releases
- Write code for scale
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- Excellence in at least one advanced coding language. Our preferred language is Java
- Four-year college degree from a top university, preferably in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with Hadoop, Mongo, or Cassandra a plus.
The role pays competitively, with bonus and valuable equity options. Benefits include full healthcare, unlimited vacation days, laundry service, any type of computer equipment you want, gym, lunches, dinners, drinks, company events, happy hours, and anything else you’d like. We work really hard and also make our office quite enjoyable to be at.
AppLovin makes marketing personal. We turn mobile into a transformative advertising medium by using data gathered across screens to deliver a consistent experience tailored to individual consumers. Our platform evolves as individual interests change – ensuring that our recommendations align with what people really want. Every month, we deliver recommendations to a billion consumers via dynamic ads that help brands keep pace with their customers. With AppLovin, advertisers can keep their brands relevant, drive value for consumers, and see meaningful results.