AppLovin is the fastest growing mobile advertising technology company. We enable brands to acquire and re-engage customers on mobile. Our mobile marketing platform moves beyond targeting and segmenting to use customized ad creative, data and predictive models to deliver dynamic mobile advertising. Our automated media buying technology makes it easy for brands to acquire new customers profitably while also helping them re-engage their pre-existing users and drive higher conversion rates in a measurable way. AppLovin offers dynamic ads to over a billion consumers each month and works with 300+ world-class brands including OpenTable, Hotels.com, eBay, Spotify, GREE, Zynga, and Groupon.
The Palo Alto team comprises of smart, passionate engineers and data scientists who tackle challenging problems to scale mobile advertising to billions of users daily. We use Java, C++, Redis, Scala, Spark, Aerospike, Vertica, PHP, Chef, Jenkins, Github.
As a member of our backend team you will be able to work with newest technologies to deliver the products that disrupt established markets. You will contribute to a project at a very early stage, own key framework components and work closely with mobile application engineers on the API design.
- You love to program, solve problems and build stuff
- Have advanced knowledge of Java
- Have working knowledge of C++, Python, Erlang or other languages
- Have an a ability to design, prototype and deliver applications running on cloud computing services (Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku or alike)
- Have experience working with no-SQL databases (Mongo, Redis, Aerospike, Cassandra)
- Have a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- Excellence in at least one advanced coding language. Our preferred language is Java
- Four-year college degree from a top university, preferably in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with Hadoop, Mongo, or Cassandra a plus.
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches/ Fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit/ Free laundry service
- Free gym membership
- Dog Friendly Office
- Stock Options & 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Unlimited vacation policy - Work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!