Job Requirnment - Fulltime - Interview going on right now. Client is looking for Greencard or Citizens only at this time.
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, and Java, on Linux platforms
- Significant experience using relational database systems (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Strong shell scripting abilities
- Significant experience with traditional and Agile software development methodologies and excellent working knowledge of best practices in each
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Senior Java Developer with 4+ years of work experience
- Experience with Subversion (our version control)
- Experience with JUnit, googletest as a testing framework
- Experience with Hibernate or JPA for database development
- Strong background in Linux
- Developing enterprise web applications
- Design, develop and test software
- Write design, user and test documentation autonomously
- Analyze pre-existing C, C++ software to determine areas for continuous improvement
- Mentor, guide and support developers in solving development and integration issues
- Segment and design system layers to support component and layered application development, including user interface, business functionality, and database access
- Provide technical leadership on a range of large-scale development and integration projects
- Work with other leads to plan sprints and deliver solutions for business requirements (stories)
- Contribute to platform architecture decisions
- Conceive designs for software that follow internal and industry-standard best practices
- Participate in project planning activities – breakdown of requirements into tasks, resource and duration estimation, etc.
- Create functional and technical documentation as required – this may include use case realizations, detailed technical designs, etc.
The interview is going on right now. The position is located at Plano, TX and must be willing to start ASAP.