At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals - Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork. - Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
To lead customer engagements, lead the creation of UX, Design and creative transformation deliverables on projects with a focus on the usability testing and architecture task areas of UX work.
- Functional knowledge of and thought leader in the following tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office, incl. Visio.
- W3C HTML/XHTML
- CSS standards and accessibility
- Prototyping software, such as Axure.
- Trained and experienced in fundamentals of information architecture and user-focused approach to projects
- Training/Experience in user experience processes such as heuristic evaluations and usability testing
- Knowledge of the web development process for medium to large-scale enterprise projects
- Experience in enterprise-level web and application development projects
- Reviews, validates, and/or leads XD team members in all phases of Avanade projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Architecture focus: create deliverables on assigned projects (i.e. information architecture, taxonomies, content structures)
- Familiarity with and ability to direct delivery of design-focused deliverables in projects, (comps, style guides)
- Contributes to the brand development of Avanade, customer awareness of XD products and services, develops customer case studies and represents Avanade in community and at professional events
- Sets objectives and leads the delivery of projects or work efforts that have a direct effect on business results within a functional or operational area
- Provides expert advice, guidance and recommendations to senior managers and consultants to resolve business
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.