**Please, local candidates to Silicon Valley only.**
The company has develops hosted software services competitive to Google's AdSense, ad matching software. It presently serves large portal and search engines services which allow contextual-correct ad matching. Other vertical applications leveraging the sophisticated ad matching include powering ad networks and marquee-brand ad campaigns. With about 25 employees, 2011 revenue hit nearly $10M with double digit % growth quarter-over-quarter.
- Overall 12+ years of experience with high-volume production systems
- proven architectural experience
- Very strong Java coding capabilities
- Proven large / internet scale Java server software development experience
- Ability to architect and implement scalable, high performance Java-based server software
- Deep experience with persistence, security, and database interfaces
- Strong working knowledge of RDBMS
- Team player, proactive, positive approach
- Strong personal commitment to quality
- Experience dealing with customers and end-users
- ability to function autonomously
- The ideal candidate is a proven developer with 4+ years of experience of delivering internet-scale software products to consumer end users.
- BSCS or other relevant technical degree is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- All employees will have pre-IPO equity
- excellent health benfits
- strong salaried compensation
please ring me for discussion: