ALTA IT Services has an exciting opportunity available for a SharePoint Developer to support a respected federal agency based in Washington DC. The SharePoint Developer will provide technical support of the agency's Executive Management System (EMS). This level of effort work includes EMS homepage changes and updates, perform Tier I-III help desk support, implement dashboards as needed in support of such items like Performance Measurements and Strategic Planning, apply and test patches, and enhance reporting features. This work will also maintain existing interfaces to EMS and support the ISSO for Certification and Accreditation (C&A). The Developer will be expected to support EMS training led by the Functional Analyst. This is a 15 month contract engagement with potential for extension
This position is full time in Washington DC with local travel to local agency sites as needed. There will be no option for remote or telework.
Due to the nature of the work all candidates must be US Citizens with eligibility for access to classified information up to the MBI Public Trust, High Risk level. A thorough background investigation will be required for eligibility to work in this role.
- Data entry into Executive Management System (35%)
- Data analysis and report creation. (30%)
- Coordinate with the Work Order Manager for status and project needs. (10%)
- Provide on-site EMS training to agency resources. (10%)
- Support functional ad-hoc needs of the agency. (15%)
- 4-7 years MS SharePoint development experience
- 4-7 years work experience at a Client's site
- 1-3 years Help Desk support experience
- 1-3 years Training delivery experience
- 5-8 years with direct Client interaction
- 5-8 years experience with managing customer expectations and identifying client/project requirements
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, proven problem solving, senior-level presentation experience and high performance in a team environment. MS Project and Earned Value experience a plus
RATE/SALARY RANGE: $123,000 to $127,000 annually, commensurate with experience
For immediate consideration please contact Melissa McNally via email@example.com
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.