IT Infrastructure Security Engineer
ALTA IT Services has an immediate contract opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Security Engineer to support a mission critical Department of Homeland Security program based in Washington DC. This is a 4 month contract engagement with potential for extension up to 10 months.
Due to the nature of the work all candidates must possess current DHS Suitability
- 10+ years experience with IT infrastructure- high-level security system design and integration for classified networks
- Analyzing and defining client/IT infrastructure requirements for a classified environment
- Developing technical solutions based on requirements
- Proficient ensuring technical solutions are performed and meet requirements
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Progressive experience providing security solutions within and between classified environments.
- Hands-on experience providing design, assessments, and security solutions.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure within a secure environment.
- Experience with continuous monitoring
- Experience working within Big Data environments (Hadoop)
Rate: $75/hr Commensurate with experience
For immediate consideration please contact Melissa McNally via firstname.lastname@example.org
ALTA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company EEO