BOE ADMINISTRATOR/ENGINEER, PENSACOLA FL /VIENNA VA
ALTA IT Services has an immediate opening for a Business Objects Administrator / Engineer to support a well respected financial organization based in Pensacola FL. This is a 6 month contract to hire engagement offering technically challenging assignments coupled with a competitive compensation and benefits program. The nature of the position will require that the BoE Administrator work on site in Vienna VA for the first 6 months (with telework options); and then work full time from the Pensacola location (with telework options). Occasional travel to Vienna and/or Pensacola will be required during the first 6 months for training and meetings.
All candidates must be authorized for work in the United States and must be eligible to pass a pre-employment background investigation.
The position will entail Business Objects administrative tasks including:
- Implement security standards and roles
- Create and maintain multiple environments
- Manage and maintain BoE interfaces: WEBI, Dashboards, APOS
- Ensure services are up and running in highly available, clustered environment
- Define standards and best practices for administration
- Deploy/ migrate code across multiple tiers using change control tools
- Coordinate and implement migrations, upgrades, patches and service pack implementations
- Support infrastructure planned maintenance and outages
- Work with SAP (vendor) and internal operations teams with support requests and implementation/back-out plans
- Provide user support by investigating issues/problems, enforcing standards, and answering inquiries
- Document, version application/code changes
- Experience with Business Objects Enterprise v3.x and v4.x
- Familiarity with Load Balancing technology
- Windows 2008/Apache
- SQL, Teradata, DB2, Oracle
- Process background : SDLC and ITIL
- Experience with HP PPM integration is desired.
- Available at Vienna location for meetings and training during the first 6 months
- 5+ years BoE administration experience
- Experience with Disaster Recovery setup/testing
SALARY RANGE: $105,000 to $110,000 annually plus benefits and PTO.
For immediate consideration please contact Melissa McNally via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 212-7372
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.