Director Product Management for Mobile Products
Coupons.com is uniquely positioned to excel at bringing together mobile commerce and digital promotions for the world’s biggest brands and retailers. This is a hands-on role and an opportunity to drive growth in a relevant, rapidly innovating market space – from discovering, activating, and using promotional offers, from coupon codes to Passbook and wallet offers, from save-to-card, to point of sale digital integrations. The Director of Product Management for Mobile Products is responsible for collaborating with senior management to define the product strategy and product plans for mobile applications and platforms to accomplish Coupons.com’s core business objectives. As a key member of the Consumer Products team, we expect a driven individual that can articulate vision within the mobile space, build collaborative teams, and exhibit the multi-disciplinary skills of traditional software product management.
- Strategize. Create the business strategy and product roadmap for Coupons.com mobile capabilities. Map our path across mobile OS’s, consumer experiences, and business value opportunities.
- Prioritize. Select the next-generationconsumer mobile applications and features we’ll build by identifying unmet customer needs, new target products/markets.
- Execute. Collaborate with product engineering, marketing, products teams, and other cross functional groups to align and execute your software strategy and product roadmap.
- Advocate. Commission and utilize research that makes you the expert who knows the voice of our consumer users.
- Innovate. Craft a vision, excite people with ideas, and get products quickly to market.
- Operate. Actively manage the acquisition and engagement of new customers for your applications. Drive your business by metrics.
- Envision. Develop the long-range plans for which markets to enter, consider buy vs. build options, and visualize new consumer experiences.
- This is a hands-on, senior individual contributor role providing room to grow for the right product leader.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in product management, 2+ in mobile application space
- Proven record of quality mobile product definition and delivery.
- Passion for the commerce, shopping, and savings space a true plus, and a demonstrated consumer orientation a necessity.
- Understanding of marketing metrics for acquiring and monetizing mobile customers, data focus for setting priorities.
- A natural collaborator with strong initiative, high energy, and impeccable integrity.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while managing competing priorities.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations.
- Ability to conceive new markets and new products from scratch, evangelize and drive success within a larger organization.
- Broad experience across iOS, Android and Windows; phones and tablets all required.
- Bachelor's degree within a technical discipline; M.B.A. is preferred.