Director of Product Line Management - Santa Clara, CA
Data Center Hardware; Switches, Storage, Servers, Routers
Director of Product Line Management – Data Center Technology
• CoordinatedNew Product Introduction (NPI) process forthe product lineswhile managing life cycle of existing products.
• Developed comprehensive product line strategy for Hardware Storage Products
• Defined product strategy and road maps for Next Generation Data Center Hardware Products, including – Switches, Routers, Servers, Storage targeted at Multiple System
Operators across the globe.
• Profit and Loss responsibilities. Determinemarket pricing strategyacross all product lines.
• Spearhead NewProductIntroduction(NPI) process formultiple simultaneous projects while managing life cycle of existing products.
• Coordinateall project documentation, logistics, and marketingmaterials for product launch.
• Significantdirect interaction with customers to deliver sales presentations, determine product requirements, and solicit feedback.
• Collaboratewith Product Development, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering to set priorities, implement features,and meet schedules.
• Direct solution strategy,product definition, product development, and solutions marketing activities for Data Center Solutions.
All Applicants must have either US Citizenship, Green Card, or EAD Status and Live in the Silicon Valley, CA
Technical exposure required;Data Center Server Solutions, Data Center Hardware, Switches, Storage, Server, Routers, Cisco, Dell, HP, OpenStack, ObjectStore, Hyperviser.
If you area match,please forward your resume directly to my attention, include your telephone number I will call you directly. Provide your availability to interview, target start date,salary expectations,Thank you.
C.Smith 650-967-3400 IntouchStaffingProfessionals- Mountain View,CA