We are looking only for local candidates in the San Francisco bay area. Thank you.
Job Title: Firmware Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Terms: W-2 Contract
Duration: 6 Months +
- Design and develop embedded firmware for use in our client’s small footprint products
- Coordination with ASIC team, tools team, and other firmware development offices.
- Investigate problems and identify robust solutions quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must have the ability to work with geographically diverse teams
- BS or greater, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in real-time embedded software development
- Minimum of 5 years of code development using assembly language and higher level languages like C/C++
- Experience with I2C, SPI, RS-232, RS-485 or other inter-processor communications
- Experience with digital signal processing
- Understands firmware discipline, including driver development.
- Familiarity with analog and digital systems, ADCs, DACs, sensors
- Familiarity with Logic Analyzers, ICE, DVM, Oscilloscope and similar tools is a must
Skills: Firmware Embedded Software Assembly Language C C++ Analog Digital Systems