50% Remote 50% Travel
At eLoyalty, a TeleTech Holdings company, we are committed to excellence in the delivery of our comprehensive business transformational solutions, assisting our clients to revolutionize the customer experience. We are an award-winning premier technology services provider offering contact center, web and speech-enabled self service applications with Professional Services, Premise and Cloud Services, CRM Integration, Managed Services and Unified Communications. We attribute our success to our talented team of professionals who are passionate about the drive for results and providing best in class service to our clients.
We are currently undergoing a nationwide search for an experienced Cisco IPT Telecommunications Architect, located anywhere in the US, to provide design, architecture, implementation and delivery support of our Cisco UCCE Contact Center services and solutions. This an excellent career opportunity for individuals with prior voice and data architecture and engineering experience who want to develop and grow their career in Cisco Contact Center solutions in a consulting, client facing environment .
- Key player in the design and implementation of full-life cycle Cisco contact center project integrations including call center workflows
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
- Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of eLoyalty Professional Services staff, client resources, contract resources and 3rd party vendors.
- Provide technical thought leadership while interacting closely with the client.
- Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and project issues to assigned eLoyalty Project Manager
- Provide mentoring and support to junior staff members
- 3 to 5+ years designing, architecting, implementing, installing and configuring complex Cisco IPT solutions with Cisco Unified Call Manager clusters, Cisco Unity Voice Mail, Cisco ICM and CVP
- 1 to 2+ years hands on, multi-site contact center systems integration experience with ACD and IVR solutions, with Cisco UCCE preferred
- SIP, H.323 and MGCP voice protocol configuration experience is a must
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers
- Prior support experience of the ICM environment including ACD, PG, IVR PG, and CTIOS
- Prior experience designing, architecting, and administering routers, switches, RAS, TACACS and LAN/WAN [HSRP, Qos, VLAN’s, Bandwidth modeling] and VoIP infrastructures
- Prior project lead experience or team leadership skills required
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing skills
- CCIE [Voice or R&S], CCVP, or CCNP is a plus
- Ability to travel 50% and work on client’s site throughout the country. Ability to telecommute/work remotely from home during various phases of the project lifecycle.
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client delivery, support and satisfaction.