Please call me if you think you are qualified: 408 805 2086 Cell. This is a Full Time Permanent positions with Full Benefits. FOR CONTRACT TO HIRE $75-95/hr DOE 6 months
Experienced developer reports to CTO and is passionate about progressing software and improving existing codes. The ideal candidate Should be a highly motivated, enthusiastic developer who demonstrates creativity as an individual and in a team environment. This candidate will also:
- Assist with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Work closely with a small team to ensure that client expectations are met and that project schedules and budgets are adhered to.
- Research problem / issues discovered by QA, Tech Support, Help Desk, End-Users and develop solutions to the problem / issues.
- Develop and update design and functional documentation.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements and new development as required.
- Implement project applications according to specifications.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies.
- Work independently and as part of a team to create cutting edge solutions.
- Test sites to ensure optimal usability.
- Juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Meet stipulated deadlines.
- Perform bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Perform design, implementation and maintenance of relatively simpler complex modules.
- Learn new technology and develop tools to remain abreast of current technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience; MCPD a plus.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration.
- Formal testing / software quality assurance experience, including hierarchical test cycle (unit test / application test / system test / user-acceptance test).
- Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds.
- Expert in best practices, processes, and tools required to develop enterprise-level web-based applications.
- Strong understanding of QA and Release Management process.
- Technical knowledge of development, design and implementation.