We at Genpact are hiring Security Manager based out of San Jose, CA. Please send your resume to email@example.com should you wish to explore.
- Rich knowledge and experience of independently handling Compliance audits / reviews using Security Compliance standards like COBIT, ISO/IEC 27001/2, IT 404 (SOX), SSAE 16 / ISAE 3402
- His/her present role should require him/her to co-ordinate with cross-functional teams in technology and sometimes with non-technology teams like HR, Legal, Logistics, Physical Security to understand & review relevant security policies and procedures
- Conduct security audits, reviews and risk assessments to ensure compliance as per Company’s policies and experience of independently handling Compliance audits
- Should have experience in Information Security consulting i.e. assessment, remediation, implementation and management of IT security infrastructure, policy design, gap analysis, risk analysis and effective presentation to Exec. Management
- Proven track record as a Security Consultant in implementing security processes and managing people on high risk and high impact projects in multiple geographies.
- Must have good exposure on understanding Enterprise level Security Policies & Procedures
- Excellent customer interaction & presentation skills.
- Technical Expertise in security management tools for vulnerability scanning, Intrusion detection systems, Personal Firewalls, Anti- Virus technologies etc. would be an added advantage.
- Quantifiable performance orientation following the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
We are an IT services company transforming and running business processes and operations including those that are complex and industry-specific Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean Six Sigma to clients outside the GE family, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company (NYSE: G). We grew rapidly from 32,000 employees, and a revenue of US$823 million, to the current 60,000+ employees and 2012 revenues of almost US$2 billion. Bain Capital became Genpact’s largest shareholder in November 2012 with the strategic objective to grow the company further.
. Please visit www.genpact.com for more information.