Genpact has multiple opportunities in the Big Data Space based out of San Jose, CA. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for the same.
Senior Pentaho PDI Developer
- Strong Data modeling, scripting, JAVA plugin creations, Analyzer BI.
Senior Pentaho Reporting Analyzer, Schema Workbench and other Reporting tools.
- Strong Data modeling, scripting, JAVA plugin creations
- Java /D3/xml developer for configuration on reporting tools
-Capability to configure Report Analyzer, rest API usage for customization.
Hadoop/MapR/Cloudera , Hive and Hbase, Spark stack
- Strong proven design and development of one of Hadoop variants, prefer MapR.
- Strong NoSQL modeling and development
Data Mining and Analytic modeler
- Strong data mining and management with huge data sources ( Oracle/Teradata, Hadoop Storage Mandatory)
- Proven design and solution on Data mining and analytics modeling on cross datasets.
We are a IT services company transforming and running business processes and operations including those that are complex and industry-specific Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean Six Sigma to clients outside the GE family, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company (NYSE: G). We grew rapidly from 32,000 employees, and a revenue of US$823 million, to the current 60,000+ employees and 2012 revenues of almost US$2 billion. Bain Capital became Genpact’s largest shareholder in November 2012 with the strategic objective to grow the company further. Please vist us at www.genpact.com
408 530 5506