Information Control Corporation (ICC)
Information Control Corporation (ICC) is the largest privately held Information Technology (IT) services provider in Ohio. With over 30 years in IT, ICC is an established service provider working on large-scale projects that address business issues for private sector and public sector organizations. ICC employs over 450 individuals in the IT services space and our size allows us to team IT Professionals into practice areas, such as Application Development & Integration, Business Intelligence, Creative Services (Clutch Interactive), Microsoft Services including SharePoint & Core Infrastructure, Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance Testing and other competencies strategic to today*s businesses. ICC employees understand what excellence in delivery means, are capable of taking charge of their own careers, and enthusiastically talk about our practices to colleagues and clients. For more details please visit www.iccohio.com.
ICC is currently seeking a Project Manager that has 3 to 5 years of professional experience to join our Project Management (PM) practice; please go to the following link to learn more about our practice: http://www.iccohio.com/services/project-management/
Position Qualifications Include:
* Strong knowledge of PM and SDLC methodologies.
* Ability to work with business process teams creating technical design specifications and detailed business requirements documentation.
* Expertise in the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of project processes and techniques; manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and quality; also, track performance and report risks, as well as issues to project stakeholders.
* Ability to ensure project quality management through periodic project progress, process, and/or product reviews against established standards.
* Manage large-scale enterprise wide application development efforts including the management of large cross-functional teams and onshore/offshore teams.
* Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
* Provide training and mentoring for projects.
Position Compensation & Benefits:
This position offers a base salary, incentive compensation, and comprehensive benefits package including:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance;
* 401K program;
* Life Insurance;
* Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability;
* Flexible Spending Plan;
* Tuition Reimbursement, Certification Reimbursement and Training;
* Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) * includes vacation and sick time;
* Relocation Assistance;
* Referral Bonuses (Sales/Employee);
* and Other Incentives.
Interested candidates should send a resume to Halden Studlien at email@example.com
or call 614-794-8993.