We are a global team, whose expertise and cooperative approach help us realize our client’s milestones and objectives. This is the Capgemini collaborative business experience.
Ranked in the Top 50 of "The Best Places to Launch a Career" - Business Week.
We at Capgemini are looking for Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect for a project that we are doing for one of our financial clients in NYC.
Provide BPM (Pega PRPC) technical thought leadership and delivery for development of specialized capabilities/service offerings/solutions within BPM or Capital Markets domain.
- Overall IT experience – 10+ years. Pega PRPC specific experience of 5 + years
- Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
- Implementation knowledge of Java/J2EE
- Pega v6.x or above technical certification. Candidates with LSA certification only need apply.
- Good domain understanding and industry certifications in Capital Markets (Preferred)
- Experience in Pega Frameworks
- Good command on Web technologies including knowledge on Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should have hands on experience in developing web applications.
- Comfortable with System Administration and ability to demonstrate PRPC infrastructure installation, setup, and configuration
- Ability to program a PRPC solution considering the present application scenario and business requirements
- Expertise in developing detailed flows and activities for requirements within PRPC
- Ability to configure business rules in rule-sets within Pega Rules Process Commander software
- Ability to program integrations with external applications and systems using Pega’s connectors and integration services
- Good knowledge in programming flows, defining rules, creating classes, developing HTML streams, activities in the PRPC.
- Experience in building user Interface with Flow Actions, Harness and Section rules
- Hands-on experience in developing various PRPC activities, flows, flow actions, assignments, declarative rules, reports, and correspondence templates
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to effectively interact with senior client executives and business partners