Technology Recruiter (Business Development & Technical Recruiting)
What We Offer:
- We offer the opportunity to build a business within our business.
- The opportunity to join a growing company with a loyal client base.
- The opportunity to join the hottest industry with the most projected growth (Technology).
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of people who are competitive, fun-loving, adventurous, and funny.
- The opportunity to work with CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors of some of the hottest companies in the world.
- The opportunity to earn a six-figure income within three years.
Who We Are:
The Mitchell Group is a Premier Technology Search and Consulting firm that has a strong presence in Southern California for the past 18+ years. We specialize in recruiting and placing technical professionals for career opportunities with our client companies. Our sole mission is to help professionals enhance their careers, and at the same time, provide the highest caliber of professional service to our clients. We are seeking a highly qualified Technology Recruiter to join our team!
We are seeking a highly qualified Technology Recruiter to join our growing company. As a Technology Recruiter you will be trained by seasoned executive recruiting professionals who will equip you with the necessary tools to succeed.
Example of Duties:
- Source, Recruit and Interview Candidates
- Develop and implement recruiting plan to source top talent in market.
- Screen and interview candidates for direct-hire placement at client operations.
- Conduct thorough reference checks on all applicants.
- Manage consistent flow of candidates to ensure minimum production standards are being met and/or exceeded.
- Refer qualified applicants to clients for position openings.
- Document and maintain all candidate and client information in our applicant tracking system (Bullhorn).
- Work directly with Supervisor to establish individual activity and result expectations.
- Develop and implement plan to generate new business opportunities in which to market and place candidates in direct hire positions.
- Negotiate terms and conditions based on Talent Manger standard operating practices.
- Monitor individual client expectations and implement appropriate service levels to meet and exceed clients needs.
- Work jointly with temporary and sister divisions to ensure account penetration by all Remedy business lines.
- Establish a daily and weekly business development schedule to reach individual production dollar objectives.
- Work directly with Supervisor to establish individual activity and productions standards monthly, quarterly and annually.
What this job is not:
- This is not an Human Resource position.
- This is not a 9-5 position.
- This not a part-time position or a stepping stone to a different career path.
- This is not your typical sales position, you will be required to do extensive research, be creative, take initiative and solve problems.
- This is not a position where you have to commute a long way and still be successful. We are in Woodland Hills, CA and dont recommend any commutes over thirty minutes.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Performance Requirements
- Possess strong negotiation skills and telephone sales skills.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and rapport with all levels within client organizations, associates, and internal colleagues and management.
- Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
- Must be computer literate and have basic skills with at least one word processing and one spreadsheet software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or any other relevant field.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to establish rapport, exercise persuasion and overcome objection.
- Candidates should work well in a team-based environment and follow direction, while working under minimal supervision.
- Candidates must have a passion for success and must enjoy talking to people.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
- Years of Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Expected Travel Time: None