Do you have great ideas about how to make easy to use user interfaces that look beautiful? Do you like the challenge of applying these ideas towards visualizing vasts amount of analytical data, anomalies, and network patterns (to name a few) based on critically important security information? Would you like to join a team of enthusiastic individuals that challenge and respect each other? NetIQ is looking for a full-time Software Engineer with experience in web user interfaces who is passionate about designing and developing next generation user-facing web applications for the desktop and the mobile user.
Our teams is made up of talented product designers and software engineers who strive to design and implement the next generation of enterprise class products. We are developing easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, multi-functional, dynamic, content oriented user interfaces for world class cyber security products. We adhere to agile development methodologies and interact with team members in multiple geographies. We look for extremely detailed oriented and self-motivated individuals who have strong communication skills and an ability to work in a cross-geography team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Design, develop and maintain a rich data-driven SIEM application using Angular, Sass, SMaCSS and GWT
• Work closely with Development, QE, and Product Management to design and implement features and capabilities
• Design and implement excellent web UIs with data visualization and localization
• Perform planning, design and wireframe creation in an agile, continuous integration and automated testing environment
• Help maintain and migrate existing GWT functionality into Angular and SMaCSS
• Create unit tests and automated documentation & style guides for use with other teams
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Solid HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
• Experience with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, Knockout, Ember, etc.
• Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bourbon or Compass using Sass
• Experience within a continuous integration environment and agile software development
• Proficiency with highcharts, d3 or other data visualization a huge plus
• Proficiency with nodeJS, Grunt or Jasmine is a plus
• Proficiency with either GWT or Java is a plus
• 8+ years experience in user interface development working for a product company
WHAT YOU GET:
• Work in one of the hottest sectors in tech: Security and Data visualization
• Build the next generation of Security Intelligence tools for organizations around the world