This is a technical position on the Information Security Team. Provides data security support and guidance to company regions and affiliates. Represents the Data Security Office on project teams and other IS initiatives and works with other IS operations support departments to identify and recommend solutions on security-related issues. Provides hands-on security administration of a broad range of security duties and requires a high level of technical experience. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to oversight of design, engineering, analysis, research, testing and monitoring. Serves as the Technical Analyst senior advisor to the Chief Data Security Officer, IT Security Operations Manager and company organization. Experience with IT General Controls, Identity Access Management, process improvement and business analytics would be beneficial.
Key to company's business plan, the role of Information Services is to make electronic data and communications available to company employees, providers and patients to support the health and well-being of the community, enhance patient care and safety, and improve business processes and performance. Information Services (IS) key approaches to meet these needs consist of the Applications, Telecommunications, Project Management, Web, and Technology. We continue to review IS optimization across our affiliates, regions and entire enterprise.
A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. A CISSP Certification or the equivalent combination of education and experience is desired.
• Relevant work experience as an IT Security Analyst or related field as typically acquired in 6 to 8 years. Three to five (3 to 5) years of healthcare information technology industry experience preferred.
• CISSP certification
• Thorough knowledge of information systems security concepts and current information security trends and practices including security processes and methods.
• Strong technical skills in planning, administration, and management of information systems, operational and technical security controls, and security risk analysis and management.
• Strong business and technical skills in the planning, administration, and management of information systems, operational and technical security controls and security risk analysis and management.
• Knowledge of Federal and state IS security and privacy-related regulatory requirements.
• Detailed knowledge regarding NIST, HIPAA, FIPS, and other recognized industry security standards and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and customer support skills.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Prioritize work while multi-tasking on assigned work..