- Coding for cPanel products and other cPanel systems including but not limited to: company websites, hosting software products.
- Refactoring existing code to perform more optimally in the same situations or to work within new constraints.
- Contributing knowledge from your analysis to company databases.
- Assisting other employees and customers with concepts related to your work.
- Adhering to the policies and procedures of the company.
- Adhering to coding and development standards and practices provided by cPanel.
- Preparing ad hoc reports for management and company executives.
The knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences we’re looking for
In return for all of the above, we offer the following:
Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
Flexible Spending Account
Free on-site lunch
Casual Working Environment
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
cPanel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Privacy is taken seriously at cPanel, Inc. Information submitted is kept internally and not shared with third parties.