The Engineer will be directly involved with the design, planning, implementation, upgrades and migrations of the Microsoft platform including Active Directory and Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Responsible for leadership and delivery of project based assignments that encompass system architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services for Enterprise and Mid-Market customers.
- Assists in verifying client requirements, researching, draws conclusions; and develops recommendations in accordance with engagement objectives.
- Designing, Implementing, Testing and Deploying messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange.
- Responsible for managing smaller projects or segments of larger projects. Requires proven project management and methodology skills.
- Identifies and resolves project issues with clients.
- Delivers briefings, status reports, presentations, and milestone deliverables to clients and prospects.
- Strong customer relationship skills and willingness to lead customers through successful challenging projects.
- In addition to these duties and responsibilities, others may be assigned.
- Proven design, configuration, and implementation and migration experience in enterprise and mid-level environments.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange 2003/ 2007 / 2010 and a thorough understanding of issues related to implementing Active Directory and Exchange on large, distributed networks.
- Experience with large scale design and implementation of Active Directory. Assessments and design of deployments of Windows 2003 / 2008 Active Directory and Exchange 2003/ 2007 / 2010.
- Experience migrating from earlier versions of the above platforms as well as from competing platforms.
- Familiar with Quest Migration Tools, other industry related tools and applications.
- 7-10 years’ experience in networking and infrastructure technologies, preferably in a consulting role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications; proven presentation skills to various audiences
- Certifications in at least one of the following tracks:
- MCTS : Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration (MCTS)
- MCTS : Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization (MCTS)
- MCITP: Exchange 2010 Messaging Solutions Administrator (MCITP)
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
- MCSE 2003
- Microsoft OCS and/or Lync experience is a plus
- Consulting / professional services experience
- Experience with large migrations from Lotus Notes to Exchange and/or GroupWise to Exchange
- Symantec Enterprise Vault skills is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows 7 deployment technologies such as the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 OS Deployment, application compatibility and remediation, image creation and maintenance, and user state migration is a plus
Education: College degree preferred, but employer will accept 5+ years of progressive experience in a similar position or related role within Information Technology.
This is a permanent opportunity that offers a competitve base and bonus structure along with benefits (medical/dental/vision), 401K plan, vacation/sick/holiday time and training/certification reimbursement.
Interested please send resumes to email@example.com