Lab49’s Test Practice is looking for talented individuals with experience in various disciplines within the Test and QA domain. Successful candidates will be expected to play an active role; working with various Investment Banking institutions across New York. Candidates will work within an Agile; cross functional team, providing insight and consideration to delivery, ensuring that Lab49 deliverables meet the customer need and is Production ready.
As such, we are always looking for these core skills:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the Test and QA industry; preferably with exposure of working within an Agile Methodology
- Experience of working in Investment Banking, knowledge of trade flow, Front, Middle or Back Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively and to influence client strategy, tactics, and perceptions
- Analytical approach to defining challenging acceptance tests
- Exposure to automation; specifically HP QTP
- Proficient in several testing approaches, such as exploratory testing
- Commitment to process improvement initiatives that improve team productivity and efficiency
- Determination to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, and a positive attitude to find the answers to succeed
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Lab49 (www.lab49.com) is a strategy, design and technology consulting firm that creates advanced solutions for the world’s leading investment banks, asset managers and exchanges.