Working in collaboration with an elite group of Virtualization Experts to implement highly customized solutions in various customer environments, the Engineer will focus on Desktop, Server, and Mobile Device Virtualization. The Engineer will also be responsible for customer project implementations as well as service ticket activities. MCPc is extremely serious about providing unprecedented levels of customer service and the delivery of advanced desktop and application solutions.
- Implementation of virtualization and storage solutions for MCPc’s customers.
- Assess and update customer environments for optimum stability and performance.
- Working with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on implementation, optimization and ongoing management.
- Providing high-level support and technical expertise in data center technologies.
- Solid understanding of Virtualization Technologies: Citrix, VMware, Microsoft
- Solid understanding of Datacenter Technologies: SANs, Servers, etc..
- Solid understanding of administration tasks (i.e. user administration, back-ups, etc.).
- Good understanding of Network Technologies: Switches, Routers, etc.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP Networks: Subnets, IP addresses, gateways, etc.
- Good understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP file and print services.
- Established troubleshooting skills related to datacenter technologies, such as hyper visors, servers, Windows, networking, SANS, etc.
- Must possess excellent communication skills including a strong passion for customer focus.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Professionalism in a business environment.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.