EC Wise is looking for an experienced UI Development Development Lead or Architect with design experience as well as technical experience in designing and building interactive applications. The person in this role get requirements from business analysts, User Experience designers and client representatives and will define the implementation strategies and coordinate the team (including developers at our offshore subsidiary) doing the implementation. We expect that the UI Development Lead or Architect will do some of the programming as well, especially in an exemplary fashion.
- Participates in requirements analysis and system design.
- Designs UI idioms to support efficient performance of user tasks.
- Programs key user interface functions.
- Produces feature level design documentation to guide implementation teams.
- Produces materials for training and mentors members of the offshore development team.
- Creates and maintains system specification and sub-system specification documentation.
- Stays abreast of state-of-the-art programming tools and techniques, evaluates them, and advocates their implementation.
- 6-8 years directly related experience in developing mix of business and consumer software product interfaces.
- Extensive experience implementing client side of consumer social and transaction oriented web applications
- Mobile app development experience.
- Experience developing applications with java frameworks such as Vaadin and Spring.
- Three years programming experience with XML APIs.
- Experience integrating with web services.
- Commercial experience programming in Java and PHP
- Familiarity with LifeRay portlet programming model beneficial
- Ability to lead a team and solve complex problems
EC Wise is a data focused IT Services company headquartered in San Rafael California with offices in Las Vegas and Seattle and an R&D center in Sichuan province, China. We are well established in enterprise process automation, database design and optimization, data warehousing/ETL, IT architecture and development, software product development and the application of sophisticated state-of-the-art analytics.
EC Wise supports a collegial team environment that attracts senior team members who are dedicated and focused and can participate in ongoing innovation of processes that improve the efficiency of its geographically distributed teams.
We are growing in a number of areas, and offer an opportunity to grow with us. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses based on profitability and excellent benefits including health, dental and disability insurance and 401k matching.