FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide.
At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from FXCM’s large network of forex liquidity providers enabling FXCM to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution and trading from real-time charts. FXCM's U.K. subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets Limited, also offers CFD products with no re-quote trading and allows clients to trade oil, gold, silver and stock indices along with forex on one platform. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com. We are seeking a Technical Business Analyst for a full-time position in our Operations department. This position will conduct project-based work using tools such as MS Excel/Access to streamline and automate data reporting.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct project-based work consisting of research, reports, proposal writing, and presentations
- Workflow operational processes, identifying redundancies, risks, process improvements or automation opportunities
- Lead projects from idea through completion
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and operational suitability
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Determine operational needs, system and operation requirements, customer roll out requirements and usability
Experience & Skills:
- Advanced Microsoft Access Skills with knowledge of SQL and VBA
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills – Macros / Automation
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Visio
- Data Processing / Data Analysis / Data Mining / Data Manipulation / Data Extraction
- Must have excellent written/documentation skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and be a team player
- Ability to mentor junior resources
- Prior financial services experience a plus
- All candidates must be able to maintain confidentiality, determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the USA (No H1 Visa Sponsorship)
- BA/BS degree or some college and equivalent work experience in a related field
We offer a competitive salary, paid medical benefits, a 401(k) plan and a fast paced working environment in this growing industry.
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following: Review the firm's website thoroughly at www.fxcm.com.
Salary: Competitive based on experience (potential, discretionary bonuses apply) Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, long-term and short-term disability