Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital "play and win" entertainment.
The PCH online business is taking off and we need more exceptional talent to get us there. Our in-house creative group is the heart of our company – an extraordinary company with great benefits, outstanding people and “sky’s-the-limit” opportunity.
The rockets on the launching pad and we’re assembling the team to build the next generation of our online business including new website, more sophisticated email marketing, lead generation, customer acquisition and much more!
PCH is looking for a Senior Web Designer to plan, design, code and execute mobile and web based material, emails, interactive experiences and more. The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of user experience, be passionate about design, and have vision for how these can be best applied to a mobile medium. You will interact closely with online creative teams, marketing personnel and various other departments to develop, schedule, and produce projects through completion.
- Bachelors Degree in Art or Design (or comparable experience)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in design, advertising and corporate branding required
- MUST have mobile design and development skills (basic coding required)
- Proven track record designing usable, cutting-edge mobile and web interfaces
- Ability to build emails that render properly across major email clients and browsers (responsive email build knowledge a plus).
- Understanding of information architecture and its application in UI design a plus
- Working knowledge of how to translate wireframes into design a plus
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals, integrate style into design, and deliver projects on time
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Confident and capable of juggling multiples projects simultaneously, with the ability to deliver results on a tight deadline
- Sweepstakes experience a plus
What makes working for Publishers Clearing House so satisfying?
Creative is King! PCH has been in business for over 60 years and we all know what got us here and what’s keeping us around – our creative. And what’s more, as a sophisticated direct marketer, we get great, real-time feedback so we know what our creative brings to the bottom line.
How to apply:
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates must have an online portfolio displaying user-centered design in advertising & corporate branding
This is a New York based position. Freelance/Remote candidates will NOT be considered.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer