Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital "play and win" entertainment.
The PCH online business is taking off and we need more exceptional talent to get us there. Our in-house creative group is the heart of our company – an extraordinary company with great benefits, outstanding people and “sky’s-the-limit” opportunity.
The rockets on the launching pad and we’re assembling the team to build the next generation of our online business including new website, more sophisticated email marketing, lead generation, customer acquisition and much more!
What makes working for Publishers Clearing House so satisfying?
Creative is King! PCH has been in business for over 60 years and we all know what got us here and what’s keeping us around – our creative. And what’s more, as a sophisticated direct marketer, we get great, real-time feedback so we know what our creative brings to the bottom line.
PCH is looking for multiple contract and full-time Web Designers to plan, design and execute mobile and web based material, emails, interactive experiences and more. You will interact closely with online creative teams, marketing personnel and various other departments to develop, schedule, and produce projects through completion.
- Bachelors Degree in Art or Design
- At least 5 years of professional experience in design, advertising and corporate branding
- Thorough knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML5, media queries and CSS3
- Proven track record designing usable, cutting-edge mobile and web interfaces
- Mobile design and development skills required
- Ability to build emails that render properly across major email clients and browsers (responsive email build knowledge a plus).
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals, integrate style into design, and deliver projects on time
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Sweepstakes experience a huge plus
Apply by submitting your resume, cover letter and link to portfolio online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing email@example.com
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer