PCHPlay&Win, a Publishers Clearing House company based in NYC, is currently seeking a highly experienced HTML5 Game Developer to develop HTML5 based gaming sites for our Play & Win properties. Take pride in creating quality work that millions of people will enjoy!
- Port existing Flash games to HTML5 mobile web applications
- Create games that run on Desktop, Tablet, and Phone
- Participate in an agile development and collaborate with tech leads
- Write clean, readable, reusable code
- Be involved in projects from brainstorm to deliver
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in developing highly interactive web applications that work across desktop and mobile browsers using either HTML5 and/or Flash.
- Experience using the CreateJS Toolkit to export from Flash to HTML5. Proven workflow for working with vector and bitmap graphics via sprite sheets.
- Ability to program and design interactive animations. Great eye for motion, design, typography
- Experience coding for mobile web using responsive web technologies
- Extensive design and game development experience
- Strong debugging and optimization abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of traditional board game, card game, or dice game design
- Experience in developing native applications for iOS and/or Android
- Must be able to think critically and work in a face-paced environment
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing email@example.com
This is a New York based position; candidates must reside in the tri-state area
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer