For more than 13 years, Centare has dedicated itself to staying ahead of the “ever evolving” world of technology. We strive to be a strategic asset for our clients as they tackle challenges in the market, their business and technology. We do this by investing in our staff along with developing and applying appropriate strategies to technology problems that help our clients maintain or build competitive advantage.
Headquartered in Milwaukee with offices in Chicago and Madison, Centare works nationally while keeping an emphasis on Midwest clients.
We are currently looking to add a Senior .Net Developer to our consulting team in Milwaukee. This person will be responsible for contributing to local clients' software development projects, working as a member of their team. The technologies and environments are varied, although typically Microsoft focused and using Agile techniques.
Check out some of our work at http://www.centare.com/resources/case-studies/
What You*ll Do:
* Develop high quality software using cutting edge technologies and practices.
* Understand and work within the Scrum framework.
* Collaborate with team members to work towards a Definition of Done on Agile projects.
* Attend daily stand ups and other timeboxed meetings.
* Work side-by-side with quality assurance personnel to efficiently produce high-quality software.
* Interact with clients to help the team understand requirements.
* Participate in estimation sessions for engagements in Centare*s sales pipeline.
* Contribute to knowledge sharing opportunities within Centare and the community.
* Attend periodic staff meetings and Centare-organized events.
What We Look For:
* Team player (low ego, ability to effectively swarm issues, etc.)
* Ability to communicate with team members
* Experience working on fast-paced agile delivery teams
* Strong understanding of the web
* Strong experience in at least some of the following:
- C# with .NET 4.0+
- ASP.NET MVC or WebForms
- Visual Studio 2012
- SQL Server or MySQL
- ORM technology (Entity Framework, NHibernate, Code First,etc.)
Bonus Points for Experience With:
* Continuous Deployment
* Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
* SQL Server Reporting Services
* Node.js, NoSQL, and other emerging technologies
We don’t have employees. We have Centarians – members of a family – and that family is growing! We’re looking for high-quality individuals who want to be part of our culture.
Centarians enjoy professional development opportunities, respect for team members and their personal priorities, regular social gatherings and more. It is why Centare has earned “Best Places to Work” honors from the Business Journal Serving Greater Milwaukee, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the MMAC and Milwaukee Magazine, year after year. Find out more at www.centare.com.
Centare is an equal opportunity employer.