This position is a member of the team responsible for managing the operations of Huron’s Click Portal data center which provides fully hosted services for Huron’s Click Research Administration Applications. While being very involved and familiar with the technologies of enterprise application hosting (Windows Server, server technology, networking, internet services, backup, monitoring, etc.), this position involves monitoring, administering, change control, and maintaining the Click applications in concert with Huron’s Click clients who administer and use the applications.
This position reports to the Click Portal Support and Hosting Organization and is responsible for the following:
- Daily review of hosted Client operational processes and metrics
- Collection, analysis, and reporting internally and to clients on operations continuity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external organizations, including Support, Services, and hosted clients.
- Setup the services and provision new clients within the data center, including hardware, software, scheduled tasks, monitoring solutions, reporting, and change control.
- Manage change control for client applications and servers:
- Setup and manage a staging environment for all hosted applications for testing updates and upgrades before applying to production
- Deploy new updates and upgrades to hosted environment
- Participate in the on-call rotation to meet the service level agreement for hosting operations
- Provide testing and feedback to Click Product Development on documentation, installations, and utilities
The following list summarizes the knowledge, skills, technologies and/or abilities required:
- Four year degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 experience
- SQL 2005/2008/2012 experience
- General knowledge of networking, infrastructure, and internet services
- General understanding of backup/restore, archival systems and schedules
- General understanding of monitoring and metric solutions
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Light scripting skills desired for developing and implementing new processes and automation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and client communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision/life&disability, 401(k), work/life programs, employee stock purchase plan and a generous paid time off policy.
The Company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity in recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, education and all other terms of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, religion, physical or mental disability, national origin, political affiliation, or any other status protected by local laws. Huron will abide by all local laws, customs, and regulations with respect to hiring or employment.