Our Customer in Aurora, Il needs a test engineer who can work on both hardware and software testing to fill a contarct position that should become permanent
Skills and Requiremenmts
- Experience in PCB design.
- “C” language, must have some level of experience with; C++ is nice to have.
- Soldering skills.
- Writing the production tests for the manufacturing area.
- CVI / Lab Windows knowledge
- Lab View knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- MYSQL (My sequel) decoding system/data base knowledge a plus.
- 2 year technical associate degree/or EETT.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Compile test procedures.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Work with others well; strong people interaction.
- Strong organization skills; need to follow set guidelines for consistent code.
Please send your resume for consideration