Deluxe Media leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe Media is a global company with presence in 6 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
We currently have an opening for a Front-End Developer. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
- Coordinate with web designers to create re-usable and extensible designs that adhere to the latest web standards.
- Provide front-end development to convert web design assets into functional webpages and componentized templates.
- Coordinate with web developers to integrate front-end functionality with backend components and services.
- Develop and maintain graphical web and Air applications using Flash, Flash Builder, and ActionScript.
- Review existing front-end architecture to provide optimal solutions and improvements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
- BS degree in CS, EE, or mathematics. MBA, or a higher degree preferred
- Must have expertise in HTML5/CSS3, with the ability to hand-code webpages with highly graphical and interactive content. Knowledge of WebKit visual effects a plus.
- Must be experienced in using Adobe Photoshop CS5 to manage and extract graphical assets.
- Must have a proven track record in software development, knowledge of software design principles and patterns, written and verbal communication skills, excellent customer service skills, as well as leadership and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with Web Standards, Trends and the Best Practices that include HTML5, Canvas, Video, Web Storage, Responsive Web Design and Browser Compatibility
- Must also be creative, detail-oriented, highly organized, and have a desire to learn about continuing developments in the field.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V