GPI/CARQUEST corporate office, located in Raleigh, NC, is seeking a Sr. Oracle Programmer Analyst who will report to the Manager of Applications Development.
Oracle EBS is a key corporate application that supports the finance, supply chain and human resource organizations. Currently have an opportunity available for an Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Specialist. This opening requires experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite within the Supply Chain and/or Financial modules. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of multiple modules, including Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP) and Inventory Optimization (IO) modules.
- Interact with key business stakeholders, subject matter experts (SMEs) and IT team to gather and document requirements.
- Interact with system administrators, database administrators and other programmer/analysts to design and document robust technical solutions.
- Develop new RICEW components, troubleshoot and enhance existing RICEW components
- Support key business processes with the Oracle Applications environment
- Communicate effectively to both business partners and technical team.
- Provide application module expertise to peers
- Work independently on tasks, while providing timely updates to management and interested parties.
- Contribute to training and development of SMEs and other key users.
- Providing application support across Supply Chain & Financials modules within Oracle Applications
- Conduct root cause analysis, triaging, break-fix and work tickets with third party as required
- Troubleshooting integration and implementation issues in vendor solutions.
- Maintain documentation and change control
- Creates, maintains & executes test scenarios, cases and scripts to validate functionality and performance of planned process and system changes.
- Conduct all support activities using industry best practice and procedures that align with company policies
- Develops and provides training to business community as needed.
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure that systems functionality meets user requirements
- Analyze and recommend changes in business operations.
- Execute SQL queries and understand the underlying structure of the most common Oracle Applications within Financial and Supply Chain modules
- Participates in quality initiatives to support development, implementation and impact to business systems.
- Documented business requirements, functional specification, technical specifications and implementation documentation within Oracle AIM methodology – BR.100, MD.020, MD.050, MD.070, MD.120
- Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows (RICEW components) per solution design
- Installation scripts to automate code and/or data migration to test and production systems
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
Work, Skills & Abilities Required:
- 4 - 6 Years Experience
- Must have 5 years of experience in implementing and/or supporting Oracle Application modules
- Minimum 3 years of experience on formal project-based efforts, including full SDLC
- Experience developing RICEW components in an EBS 188.8.131.52 environment, including PL/SQL, forms, reports, workflows and UNIX shell scripts
- Proficiency documenting, designing, building and troubleshooting complex integrations
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with AIM/SDLC or equivalent methodology/ documentation with good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong analytical and methodical problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately with both functional and technical experts
- Relevant experience working with business users is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Work, Skills & Abilities Preferred:
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: PERL, SSH/SFTP, PGP/GnuPG, Java, SQL*Load
- Experience with one or more of the following EBS component modules: BI Publisher, Alerts, System Administration, Workflow Administration, Report Manager, Web ADI
- Experience designing custom data models
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL performance tuning on multi-terabyte database systems
- Experience with Demantra demand planning solution
- Experience with Incident Management/Ticketing support systems is a plus.
- Experience in retail and aftermarket industry is a plus.
With its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, GPI/CARQUEST Auto Parts is the premier supplier of replacement products, accessories, supplies and equipment for virtually all makes of automobiles, as well as light and heavy-duty trucks, off-road equipment, buses, recreational vehicles and agricultural equipment. Additionally, it distributes and sells tools, equipment, chemicals, paint and accessories. GPI/CARQUEST began in 1961 and has grown to be the world’s largest privately owned automotive parts distributing company. We also own WORLDPAC which is the world’s largest foreign car parts distributing company. We currently have over 3,000 stores and 38 distribution centers located in the US and Canada with over 18,000 employees. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.