- Create detail level design for software development projects.
- Analyze program design and develop program requirements to execute the design.
- Build systems as per the detail design specification.
- Code, test and debug new or modify existing programs according to specifications and to fulfill production requirements.
- Develop test scripts for system testing.
- Develop & maintain data integration and communication between systems.
- Accomplish programming work on time and ensure project goals are met as per requirement.
- Assist CRP (Customer Requirement Planning) phase for IT systems projects.
- Assist system study/design for new projects development and for existing system enhancement.
- Write program specification, create system /user documentation and instruction manuals.
- Provide production support and troubleshoot system issues.
- Assure total quality control management and programming standards.
- Provide end user testing, training and end to end system integration testing.
- Support implementation of systems in to production environment.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety & environment rules and regulations.
PERIODIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist RF scanner/printer configuration and troubleshooting.
- Assist system maintenance and perform system administration.
- Associates or bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience.
- Total 5+ years experience of RPG and CL programming languages including 1+ years experience in program analyze and design work required.
- Skill s required in RPG, CL, ILE, RPG FREE, SQL, EMBEDDED SQL, SDA, PDM, DFU, RLU and QRY on AS/400 - iSeries.
- Complete understanding of SDLC methodology for information systems.
- Knowledge in Rocket Aldon Change Management, MQ series and FTP is added advantage.
- Knowledge in iTera – HA, PKMS is added advantage.
- Experience in logistics and/or warehouse and/or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience in .NET, Java, VB, MS Project is added advantage.
- Ability to work in a highly interactive environment.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Goals-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced professional environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, talk and/or hear.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards.
- 100% company paid benefits
- Life Insuance
- Paid Shut down
- Tuition Reimbursement