The Senior Unity Developer creates and work with compelling story and art that works on all media platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• A minimum of 2-3 years experience with Unity
• Strong Familiarity with Unity (several shipped projects preferred) and plugins, Prime31, NGUI, or other 2D toolkit
• Coding Experience: AI, Multiplayer Networking, Gameplay, UI, 2D, 3D, Integrating backend systems, Content pipelines, Automation, Debugging, Tools Development, Knowledge of build systems C# Development Experience
• Version Control Experience
• C++, C#, Python or other scripting language or similar database experience
• Have experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Multi platform Development Experience
• 5 plus years experience of coding
• Strong attention to detail and a eye for beauty
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Platforms: iOS, Android, PC, Mac, Linux
• Varied hobbies, activities and talents.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• A natural ability to have fun with whatever you do.