Dominion Dealer Solutions began with a vision: to create the finest automotive Marketing Performance System (MPS) available to auto dealerships. Starting as a publishing company that featured classified advertising for used vehicles, we quickly discovered that several businesses in the industry were already offering the services we wanted to provide to our auto dealers. In short, we searched, found, and acquired the industry's top providers of DMS, CRM, Marketing, and Inventory solutions.
We are looking to hire a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer in Ann Arbor, MI, that will be part of a team that will deliver a new Dealer Management System based on Microsofts Dynamics AX / ERP in North America. The Dynamics ADX Developer will join a team that will be involved in the design and development of the core DMSAX product and will be responsible for making it ready for commercial use.
1) Develop a high performance, stable and easy to dealer management system based on Microsoft Dynamics AX product
2) Understand the requirements for the North American feature set that needs to be delivered and determine the optimal way to build out that product
3) Collaborate on a well thought out and extensible design
4) Deliver quality code
5) Strong communication skills both in person and in writing so that all knowledge gained in this project can be transfer as the development
team moves forward.
1) Understanding of the Microsoft Solutions Framework development methodology and its use in an Agile environment.
2) Experience managing and developing solutions with the Dynamics AX product stack including SharePoint
, Reporting services and
core X++ development
3) Experience working with the Dynamics AX Application Integration Framework
4) Experience in User Centered Design practices to deliver truly innovative products
About Dominion Enterprises
Dominion Enterprises is a leading marketing services company serving the wide-ranging needs of many industries, including real estate, apartment advertising, specialty vehicles, employment, automotive, and travel. The companys businesses provide a comprehensive suite of technology-based marketing solutions, including dealer management systems, website design and hosting services, data management and distribution services, lead generation, customer relationship management systems, e-commerce, and internet and email marketing solutions. It is also one of the largest providers of highly targeted classified adver
tising. The companys 40 market-leading websites reach 20 million unique visitors each month; its magazines, distributed nationwide, reach more than 77 million each year; and its 46 mobile apps reach 5 million visitors each month. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, the company has 3,400 employees nationwide, with 600 in Norfolk. It has 145 offices in 33 states and 5 countries.
EEO/Drug Testing Employer
We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Drug Testing Employer.