If you are dynamic, hands on Practice Director/Solution Architect with experience in the Oracle E-Business Suite Projects family of applications we'd like you to join our team of highly skilled Oracle Application consultants. We offer generous compensation and an opportunity to further refine your skills working with other experts. Project Partners is a strong advocate and practitioner of the virtual office and telecommuting. Our employees live and work worldwide.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Become a key member of our client engagement team. Responsibilities include proposal creation and presentations in the pre-sales process; working as a leader of the implementation team on projects and managing client accounts and expectations. Perform client assessments, identify problem areas, define and design solutions to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- At least 10 years’ experience on client Oracle EBS implementations involving full life cycle work from initial requirements gathering, solution design and delivery. Preference is project centric clients using the Oracle EBS Project Suite family and multiple engagements in 11.5.10 and R12.x.
- Must be skilled in integration approaches and strategies involving the Oracle EBS Project Suite, both with other Oracle EBS applications and non-Oracle applications.
- Ability to develop solutions, proposals, and estimates with presentation to client executives.
- Hands on solution design and implementation of some or all of the following applications:
- Oracle EBS Project Costing (PJC) and Billing (PJB) 11.5.x or R12.x
- Oracle EBS Project Management (PJT), Release 11.5.10 Family Pack M or R12.x
- Oracle EBS Project Resource Management (PJR), Release 11.5.x or R12.x
- Oracle EBS Project Manufacturing (PJM) 11.5.x or R12.x
- Oracle EBS Project Contracts (OKE) 11.5.x or R 12.x
- Oracle EBS Core Financials R12.x
Understanding of other Oracle E-Business Suite Applications and their integration with the Oracle Projects applications.
Oracle Project Portfolio Management and knowledge of Primavera a plus.
US citizen and experience with government contracting entities highly desired
Knowledge or experience with Grants Management is a plus
Experience in performing analysis of existing client environments and providing an assessment and roadmap for solving existing problems required
Experience configuring the E-Business Suite applications to fit client business needs
Experience with business process design and change management very beneficial.
Ability to work with end users and line-of-business managers to map Oracle applications standard processes to the business needs of the client
Experience in identifying and documenting gaps and making recommendations to resolve gaps through solution design and/or process changes
Knowledge or experience in multi country implementations desirable
Ability to work in a team environment or individually
Willingness and ability to travel extensively
Excellent verbal and written communication skills