If you are a dynamic Solutions Architect with experience in the Oracle E-Business Suite Projects family of applications we'd like you to join our team of highly skilled Oracle Application consultants. We offer generous compensation and an opportunity to further refine your skills working with other experts. Project Partners is a strong advocate and practitioner of the virtual office and telecommuting. Our employees live and work worldwide.
Become a key member of our client engagement team. Responsibilities include proposal creation and presentations in the pre-sales process; working as part of the implementation team on projects and managing client accounts and expectations. Perform client assessments, identify problem areas, define and design solutions to solve problems and deliver solutions.
- At least 10 years experience on client Oracle EBS implementations involving full life cycle work from initial requirements gathering, solution design and delivery. Preference is project centric clients using the Oracle EBS Project Suite family and multiple engagements in 11.5.10 and R12.x.
- Must be skilled in integration approaches and strategies involving the Oracle EBS Project Suite, both with other Oracle EBS applications and non-Oracle applications.
- Hands on solution design and implementation of some or all of the following applications:
- Oracle EBS Project Costing (PJC) and Billing (PJB) 11.5.x or R12.x
- Oracle EBS Project Management (PJT), Release 11.5.10 Family Pack M or R12.x
- Oracle EBS Project Resource Management (PJR), Release 11.5.x or R12.x
- Oracle EBS Project Manufacturing (PJM) 11.5.x or R12.x
- Oracle EBS Project Contracts (OKE) 11.5.x or R 12.x
- Oracle EBS Core Financials R12.x
- Understanding of other Oracle E-Business Suite Applications and their integration with the Oracle Projects applications.
- Oracle Project Portfolio Management and knowledge of Primavera a plus.
- US citizen and experience with government contracting entities highly desired
- Knowledge or experience with Grants Management is a plus
- Experience in performing analysis of existing client environments and providing an assessment and roadmap for solving existing problems required
- Experience configuring the E-Business Suite applications to fit client business needs
- Experience with business process design and change management very beneficial.
- Ability to work with end users and line-of-business managers to map Oracle applications standard processes to the business needs of the client
- Experience in identifying and documenting gaps and making recommendations to resolve gaps through solution design and/or process changes
- Knowledge or experience in multi country implementations desirable
- Ability to work in a team environment or individually
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent references
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT PROJECT PARTNERS
Project Partners, LLC is a privately held firm headquartered in Half Moon Bay, California, offering consulting services and software products: Project Partners is a single point solution provider for all requirements across Oracle* E-Business Suite*, Oracle Primavera* and Oracle Fusion* applications for project-driven organizations.
Our global team of professionals designed and delivered the Oracle E-Business Suite Projects Applications. We've developed integrated products that extend the Oracle Projects* and Oracle Primavera solutions. With our Assessment program our Project Management Institute*-certified Project Management Professionals and Certified Public Accountants deliver management consulting services.
Project Partners is an Oracle Gold Partner, Oracle Certified Education provider, Primavera Reseller and Microsoft Partner. We have locations worldwide to support multi-geographical operations and have executed global implementations for hundreds of clients who manage tens of thousands of projects, thousands of users, multiple languages and currencies. Project Partners is proud to be widely recognized as The Experts in Enterprise Project Portfolio Management*.