As an Integration Specialist, your primary responsibility will be assisting our Point of Sale (POS) Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners with their efforts to integrate to Apriva’s Intelligent Gateway. Additionally, you will troubleshoot integration issues and work directly with other engineers, project managers, QA engineers and other hardware and software vendors in the customer environment as necessary to ensure a successful implementation. An Integration Engineer exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, demonstrates creativity and technical skill in delivering practical business solutions, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Field inbound communications from ISVs with existing integrations as well as ISV prospects in support of their interests with integrating to Apriva’s solutions.
- Ensure integrators implementations of Apriva’s solutions have a high degree of quality and payment best practices.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and run test scenarios for technical issues with Apriva’s client software and gateway endpoints, and communicate fixes or workarounds for known issues
- Generate and review in-depth technical information (Sample code, white papers, FAQs, snippets) for distribution to Apriva integrated partners.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to provide technical business solutions to partners as well as other departments within Apriva.
- Give presentations to audiences of varying sizes (In person and remotely)
- Attend meetings and take on leadership role as a point of contact or stakeholder for integration-related projects.
- Participate in the development of tools, systems and processes aimed at improving product supportability or overall support productivity.
- Advise management and appropriate groups on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions.
- After hours on-call coverage for escalations and critical issues as necessary
- BS degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Professional Services, System Engineering, or Sales Engineering.
- Must be a technical problem solver who doesn’t require a script or an owner’s manual to help clients integrate and navigate our solutions.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following languages: Java, C, C++, C#, PHP
- Web technologies background including XML, JSON, SOAP, HTML, HTTP/HTTPS
- Able to understand and troubleshoot HTTP Errors, TCP/IP, and/or SSL
- Able to navigate around a Windows (DOS) and/or Linux/Unix command line interface
- Knowledge in one or more of the following a plus: PHP, ASP, ColdFusion, Perl, Ruby, Python, VB/VB.NET
- Able to write simple database queries to verify database data.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Demonstrated leadership with analytical abilities, communication skills, technical savvy, problem-solving and team work
- Strong and effective oral and written communications skills
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills within a diverse group of clients and staff
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed for long periods of time throughout the day.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.