Passport Systems Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Software Engineer with strong experience in 2D and 3D visualization. Passport Systems develops innovative products based on disruptive technologies that address global security concerns, including non-intrusive cargo scanners capable of volumetrically identifying the contents of large cargo containers and systems of networked detectors which detect, localize and identify radiological threats.
Your primary responsibilities will be to participate in the design, development, and commercialization of software for our next generation cargo scanner. Work on all facets of multi-dimensional 2D and 3D image visualization, including automated segmentation, classification and threat detection/analysis. Work closely with the algorithm developers as well as scientists and engineers to develop revolutionary world-class cargo scanners and define new ways of displaying/processing/analyzing large scale 3D material density and identity volumetric images.
Required Experience /Skills
- 7+ years commercial software development experience in C/C++ on Windows and/or Linux platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in multi-dimensional 2D and 3D image processing and visualization, including segmentation and classification
- Excellent software design and coding skills
- Excellent analytic, technical leadership, written and oral communication skills
Additional Desired Skills
- 2D/3D medical or industrial imaging experience highly desirable
- MATLAB, Qt, VTK
- GUI Design
BS or advanced degree in EE/CS/Science
Competitive base salary and benefits package including stock options
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Passport may require employees to apply for a security clearance.
Please send cover letters and resumes to: