Our client, a leading telecommunications and network integrations provider, is looking for a talented Network Security Engineer for their Morristown, NJ location.
Please review, and for immediate consideration, forward resume to email@example.com
Perform software architecture, design and development in various aspects of network assurance for classified programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research solutions to challenging computer science problems.
- Architect, design, implement and unit test software solutions.
- Identify and evaluate software vulnerabilities.
- Presentation work performed to customers.
- Travel to other company locations or customer sites as necessary.
- Understand and adhere to all company's Ethical and Compliance policies.
- Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to company EH&S policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level to perform the job.
- 2-4 years related experience.
- Fundamental computer science expertise.
- Demonstrated computer science skills, which may include knowledge of software vulnerability discovery.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required.
- Understanding of network hardware, systems, and software applications.
- Experience managing, designing/upgrading and administering a network in a lab environment would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Internet routing techniques protocols and tools.
- Understanding of network security.
- active TS/SCI w/Poly clearance