Our client, a global leading design firm, is looking for a talented Senior SharePoint Applications Developer for their San Francisco, Los Angeles or Seattle locations. This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation. Great place to work.
Please review, and for immediate consideration, send resume to email@example.com
The Lead is responsible for the following:
• Write and maintain production code
• Design code solutions to meet requirements
• Mentor the team on standards and technical design
• Work with the team and the product owner to define a prioritized backlog of stories that the team will tackle during a given sprint.
• Interview and hire new team members as needed
• Work with other leads on multi-team projects
An ideal candidate should be a talented developer that knows when to code and when to leverage the skills of your team.
The following qualifications are necessary:
• You have led a small team before and like working with people.
• 3+ years of coding experience in a Microsoft development environments.
• You are comfortable making hands-on contributions, i.e. write code that is deployed to production servers.
• Experience of developing with SharePoint
• Experience in developing, debugging, refactoring, and improving applications
• Experience with SQL databases and Microsoft CRM would be a plus
• Excellent communication and task planning skills
• You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals
• Enthusiasm for improving both the code and the team members
• Creativity, leadership, entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to self-manage are part of the role
• Experience with modern development methodologies, including code management, bug tracking and the use of Agile techniques is desirable