iRise is the world's leading provider of enterprise visualization software for business applications. Visualization has become a critical competitive advantage for businesses to more effectively communicate their needs to technology teams and give everyone involved the ability to interact with and fully experience applications before they are built. Companies of all sizes—such as General Motors, UPS, FedEx, Haworth, Manpower, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, and hundreds of other—use iRise to "test drive" their applications before building. Our software accelerates time to market, improves customer experience, and drives cost down. Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., iRise is backed by Morgan Stanley Venture Partners, and Deutsche Bank, and has offices in London, San Francisco, and New York City.
iRise develops software that allows a company to create and collaborate on visual, interactive prototypes of mobile apps, web, and more before it gets coded. We are looking for a Senior User Interface Developer to add that special vibe and flair to the look and usability of our brand new, next generation products. We are looking for a talented team player with a passion for making the customer’s encounter with our products something special. Our products are used by interaction designers, business analysts, developers and information architects across the world; We want a compelling look and experience that has our customers energized to jump into their work.
We want our products to run efficiently and be maintainable, so you’ll need to write clean code in a decoupled architecture. In order to accomplish all these things you’ll engage and collaborate with customers, product managers, designers, developers, test engineers and other stakeholders.
Are you ready for the challenge? Show us what you can do!
- Three years experience in a front-end development role at commercial software company.
- Deep experience battling issues with browser variations and client side performance, learned from the school of hard knocks!
- Experience working in a fast pace, continuous integration environment
- Excitement for the latest trends in web applications
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience with jQuery (or equivalent), JSON, HTML5
- Test Driven Development experience preferable
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM/Lean software development
- Keen to learn more about new languages and frameworks
- Experience with mobile development is preferable
- Experience with Java development is preferable
Follow iRise Careers on Twitter: @irisecareer