One of the world's largest bank is looking forward to hire an Infrastructure Operations US Regional Lead in Houston TX.Client will pay relocation charges for the right candidate who is willing to relocate 100%
Infrastructure / Technology Manager - Critical Infrastructure Operations Regional Lead
Houston, TX 77002
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE STRONG INFRASTRUCTURE EXPERIENCE IN LARGE ORGANIZATIONS, AND ALSO HAVE VERY STRONG COMMUNICATION / LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Client’s Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) delivers global infrastructure services to all Lines of Business (LOB's) and partners with the business units to deliver innovative solutions that drive product revenue opportunities, operational excellence and continually decrease unit cost.
- As an organization, GTI focuses on driving excellence through the quality and continuous development of our people. The Global Service Operations (GSO) organization within GTI plays a critical role in providing and supporting Level I & Level II functions for all Central Infrastructure Services.
- The Critical Infrastructure Operations team specifically supports all GTI critical infrastructure and Infrastructure Services. Services supported but not limited to include;Active Directory, DNS, LDAP, and Keon.
- The role includes management and leadership across Critical Infra Ops teams in the US. Partnership with the GTI internal engineering teams, Distributed Technology Services (DTS), Global Network Services (GNS), and Client Technology Services (CTS) to drive new resiliency and serviceability of the Critical Services is key success criteria in this role.
- Formulate and lead the Service Operations for Critical Infrastructure Operations in Region
- Drive partnership across engineering to deliver holistic solutions which ensures availability and serviceability
- Drive ongoing operational excellence with a focus on stability, productivity, service levels and continuous improvement
- Lead excellence in change, problem, and incident management processes
- Define and implement effective strategies around operational metrics and efficiency to ensure an optimal Service Level to the JPM customers
- Initiate and develop effective client partnerships with senior business technology managers across the firm
- Provide active and exceptional team leadership to global technology professionals
- Drive effective relationships with, and management of all vendors
- Drive employee performance based on meritocracy and continually raising the bar on performance
- Minimum 10 years infrastructure management in large global organizations
- Detailed working knowledge / expertise in all Infrastructure technologies
- Excellent interpersonal / written and verbal communication skills
- Financial Services IT experience preferred
- Application development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage teams with global remits and accountability
- Proven track record of operational efficiency and operational excellence
- Established competency in organizational leadership, partnership and vendor management
**If you are not intersted, please refere someone who is a good fit. We pay substantial referral fee**
Please reach out to Supneet at 732-516-0066 x 314 or firstname.lastname@example.org, in case of any inquiries