Acquisitions are an important part of our client's business strategy and they are increasing the rate of acquisitions of engineering groups into their organization. We need an experienced IT Project Manager to assist with our client's Engineering Acquisition Integration program.
1. Meet with Engineering IT clients to assess their needs, explain the Engineering IT service offerings, and coordinate requests and fulfillment of Engineering IT service deliverables.
2. Develop expertise in software and hardware engineering tools and processes, which may require test installation of engineering tools and hands-on familiarity.
3. Facilittate meetings, create meeting agendas, take minutes, and track fulfillment of action items.
4. Organize existing documentation for the Engineering IT Acquisition Integration Department.
5. Create new documents and presentations covering acquisition integration processes, IT service offerings, and engineering tools.
6. Generate reports measuring the acquisition integration goal accomplishments.