We are looking for a Product Data Management Analyst to join our team in Mountain View, CA.
You will be directly responsible for administering new part set up, supporting ECO/Deviation generation, coordinating the implementation of TLAs and documenting these changes with Engineering, Operations, Purchasing, etc. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication skills who jumps in and gets the important stuff done while relishing the challenging and fun environment.
What you will be doing:
- Support the creation and process Bill of Materials, Engineering Change Orders, Manufacturer Change Orders, Deviations and all other Configuration Management activities.
- Research product change impact to ensure that all products affected are identified and any issues resolved prior to the documents being finalized within our product documentation management application
- Manage BOMs for AML/AVL information and applicable support documents including, MPN, Specs, RoHS certificates and other applicable attributes
- Interface closely with Engineering, other cross functional departments and 3rd parties
- Have great attention to detail and good organization skills as well as a high level of initiative and the ability to work independently
- Have 5 years experience with Product Data Management software
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, but also gets into the details