ECi Software Solutions’ mission is to support the entrepreneurial spirit and profitable growth of small and medium size enterprises. For 30+ years, ECi companies have served the manufacturing, office equipment, office supplies, contract office furniture, lumber and building materials, hardware and jan/san sectors. We empower growing companies with fully integrated, industry-specific, on premise and cloud-based ERP and POS software solutions. Our employees live the ECi mission every day. We hire talented professionals with an “I can!” attitude. Their daily mission is to make our customers’ businesses better than they were the day before. We are a growing company with 500+ employees serving more than 7,000 customers through development, customer service, product management, installation and training, marketing and finance. If you like to spend each day using your talents to help small businesses grow and prosper, then join our team! For more information please visit our website www.ECiSolutions.com
ECi Software Solutions is seeking a Senior Product Developer with skills that will be leveraged within a team to move forward on projects and technology. Reporting to the Director of Product Development, this position will work in a team environment to develop applications and help drive design and architecture. It includes working within a team environment on coding, code reviews, performance tuning, software architecture and design.
- Design, develop, maintain, document and test programs for new features
- Communicate and work with Product Management and other groups
- Improve product architecture, design to aid on performance and scalability
- Assist in setting coding standards and conventions
- Mentor other developers, potentially lead a team in near future
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7-8 years minimum experience architecting, designing and developing commercial software products for business applications.
- 5 years minimum experience in SOA, object-oriented and component-based analysis, design and development.
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile and Test Drive Development.
- 5 years minimum experience developing products in Java, EJB, JSP, Swing and MySQL on Linux. Spring, Hibernate experience a plus.
- 2 years minimum experience developing products in C# with MS Visual Studio.
- Expert knowledge and application of Web Services, XML, SQL, JSON.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise class software requirements including performance, security, scalability, and usability.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Participate in a dynamic, fast moving product development environment.
- Expertise in design and development of ERP, CRM and Point-of-Sale solutions a plus.
BS Computer Science or related field.
ECi offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, and life insurance, short and long-term disability. Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. ECi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin.