MICROSOFT LYNC SYSTEMS ENGINEER
The aggressively growing Microsoft solutions division of the Midwest's leading consultative technology partner is looking to expand our family with top-tier talent, in the greater St. Louis metro.
AOS, the Midwest’s leading consultative technology partner is accepting applications for an experienced Microsoft Systems Engineer with Lync as their speciality.
Candidate will have a well-rounded, working, knowledge and migration experience of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 and Microsoft Server. SQL, Systems Center, Forefront Identity Manager and Lync are a plus. He or she will also be familiar with a number of advanced features, including high availability, disaster recovery. Experience with Enterprise Voice, PBX integration, SIP trunking and/or third party audio, web, and video conferencing solutions and their interfaces to Lync are all a plus.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Applies knowledge and previous experience in Microsoft Active Directory, infrastructure solutions, messaging and Unified Communications areas to perform configuration, testing, and deployment of all Microsoft virtualization, Exchange and related technologies.
- AD and Exchange migrations for small, medium and enterprise customers.
- Analyze and interpret data captures/logs, process output, and technical information to perform troubleshooting of lab or production environments.
- Excellent customer service a must.
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Applies knowledge of Unified Communications areas to perform configuration, testing, and deployment of all Microsoft OCS server roles and related technologies.
- Apply good time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks at the same time.
- Applies knowledge and previous experience in Microsoft System Center suite.
- Stay current with new conferencing/collaboration technologies and architectures.
- Ability to implement, and manage Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013 and MS Server infrastructure.
- Participating in multiple MS infrastructure projects by consulting, implementing, and/or migrating.
- 5 years’ experience deploying Microsoft Infrastructure. Only individuals that meet these requirements and qualifications will be considered qualified for this position and considered a candidate.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft’s infrastructure, messaging and collaboration products, including Exchange Unified Messaging.
- A BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and MCSE preferred
- Strong Technical background in the area of Microsoft infrastructure, networking, storage, and server design
- Experience with PBXs and other telecommunications provider solutions is desired
- Experience with Microsoft System Center products is desired
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, identify alternative solutions, and communicate best practices
- Strong research skills
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills in working with others