The aggressively growing Midwest's leading consultative technology partner is looking to expand our family with top-tier talent in the greater St. Louis area with a Wireless/Secuirty Design Architect.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pre-Sales Design and Consulting for prospects and customers including accompanying Account Managers on Sales Calls and discussing the AOS Wireless offering.
- Discover technical details of a customer’s environment as related to the opportunity including diagramming and assessing the network if required
- Design a solution around the customer’s needs including preparation of a proposal that outlines the solution including hardware and software required, and specifies how the solution will meet the customers’ needs.
- Prepare and deliver a Statement of Work detailing the parameters of an implementation
- Lead the wireless practice in respect to determining standards and procedures for performing wireless site surveys and design best practices as new products are released and standardized.
- On-going training with vendors on product offerings and technical capabilities for wireless/wireless related hardware and software.
- Provide training to the Account Managers on approved products and procedures, and how to position wireless as a solution for their customers.
- Presentations to groups of customers at events focused on wireless solutions.
- 7+years of experience in a wireless environment( both pre-sales and implementation)
- Thorough understanding of Cisco wireless LAN products
- Understanding of Cisco networking products (routing/switching) as required to support a wireless LAN solution.
- Understanding of Security components/best practices essential to a secure wireless LAN solution.
- Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCDA) a plus