We are looking for a very experienced Lead Business Analyst immediately in San Francisco. Please email your resume to email@example.com. In this role you will have Jr. Analyst and Testers reporting directly to you, so any management experience is a big plus. As the Lead Business Analyst you will need the following experience.
- 10+ years of increasing responsibility as a Sr. Business Analyst or related experience; experience in a banking or financial services environment is required
- Demonstrated ability to break down and analyze multi-dimensional business and technical issues. Experience in integrating information from a variety of resources, formats and systems
- Proven ability to drive successful implementation of client-facing technical solutions, including:
- Gathering business requirements
- Identifying and providing solutions for quality data management
- Strong leadership skills, data analysis on application development projects, and translating broad requirements into specific objectives, and action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to drive execution, integrating efforts across business functions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, including for scheduling meetings, planning agendas, conferring with business line leaders, documenting and making verbal and written presentations.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation communication, and negotiation skill
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Project & Visio
- Bachelor's degree, Masters degree in business or related information technology competency preferred
- Developing/Reviewing test strategies, test plans and schedules, tracking test issues and reporting on test results
- Define, design, and oversee implementation of standards and best practices involved in business modeling, describing data entities and relationships, as well as general on-line concepts???
- 5+ years of data mapping experience
- Experience as a testing coordination lead is desired
- Vendor management