Manual QA Intern/Temporary QA Contractor
QA Intern will be a member of QA team that is responsible for installation and testing of software aimed to improve functional test coverage and reliability.
Pay rate and duration:
Pay Rate - $15-$18/hr depending on qualifications.
Work hours - 40 hours/week
Duration - 1- 3 months
Location – San Francisco, CA. Within a block from Powell BART Station.
- Work with our Software Quality Assurance & Development teams to execute manual system tests.
- Test functionality and reliability of hardware and software as per specifications and document results.
- Communicate information effectively cross-functionally.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Looking for fresh graduate with engineering degree or pursuing engineering degree.
- Previous QA experience is not required.
- Some understanding of QA process will be plus but not required.
- Previous QA experience is not required, but any previous software QA internship,training or experience will be plus.
- Good opportunity for fresh college graduate who would like to get some real experience in testing hardware/software.
- Basic understanding of web technologies, HTML, XML, JSPs is plus
- This job will require lot of standing in front of automated vending Kiosk and bending to retrieve items when dispensed.
- Any classroom or professional development or training in QA related field, considered a plus.
- Organized and process oriented individual with ability to maintain excellent process/testing documentation and reports.
- Motivated, Quick learner, good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt and willingness to learn new technology.
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work 9am-6pm onsite, no telecomutting or work from home option is available for this job.
- Should be able to start immediately, local candidates within commutable distance from San Francisco downtown are preferred.
- Candidate should be able to apprear for in-person interview with 1-2 days of notice.
- Candidates with student visa can apply but must be able to provide OPT or CPT document which will allow them to work fulltime, 40hr/week legally.
- NO other employee benefits[e.g. medical insurance, 401K, paid vaccations etc...] will be provided for this contract position.
- NO candidates from agencies will be considered. Direct candidates only should apply.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to:email@example.com