The American Institutes for Research (AIR) is a leading professional services firm with a growing Assessment Group. We lead the market in designing and building online adaptive assessments for State Departments of Education that help improve education for students around the country. We are currently seeking a Business Process Associate who can work with the Business Process Modeling (BPM) team to document processes for our core business operations.
AIR uses IBM Blueworks Live (process modeling tool) to model and document all processes. The successful candidate will have experience in using Blueworks Live to create and manage processes. The Business Process Associate will contribute to the creation of the next generation of our operational processes and assist in monitoring and documenting changes. Candidates should have a solid track record in business process management and requirements gathering.
Process Modeling & Management
1. Work with the BPM team to create and document detailed business processes in Blueworks Live.
2. Assist Sr. Business Process Analyst in translating initial diagrams from Visio into Blueworks Live.
3. Implement edits & changes to processes after approval from senior management.
4. Create and manage glossary, attachments and properties (inputs, outputs, risks, attachments, deliverables, etc.) for all processes in Blueworks Live.
5. Work with the BPM team to create and manage process documentation (narratives, process description, space descriptions etc.)
6. ‘Tag’ processes by gathering tagging specific requirements from process owners.
7. Assist the BPM team in change management, compliance and process improvement initiatives.
Blueworks Live Training and Maintenance
1. Create and update Blueworks Live training materials for staff
2. Maintain AIRs Blueworks Live account. This includes licensing, user management, available storage space, etc.
3. Provide Blueworks Live support to staff and address all staff questions regarding Blueworks Live
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or related field (Master’s Degree preferred).
• 2+ years of relevant experience in business process analysis and modeling.
• Strong process modeling, analysis, problem solving, facilitation and documentation skills.
• Experience using IBM Blueworks Live (or other process modeling tools).
• Able to conduct and participate in meetings as required.
• Must be a team player and have strong collaborative skills.
• Preference given to individuals with knowledge of BPMN & IBM Blueworks Live.
AIR offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including a fully funded retirement plan, generous paid time off, commuter benefits, and tuition assistance. For more information, please visit our website at www.air.org. To apply, please go to https://jobs-airdc.icims.com/jobs/7611/business-process-associate/job EOE.